UPDATED BOYS SAC CAMP PRESENTATION – THERE ARE NEW DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES FOR 7th GRADERS: Boys Presentation
Warrior SAC Camp is almost here! Registration will open on Monday, June 1st. Online ONLY registration can be found at: https://www.rankonesport.com/Public/Camps/CampsList.aspx?D=e60db75b-3ab2-4fe7-b746-0735376afb5b&E=true&Sch=6793&Sp=209
Camps are separated by Junior High and High School, and Boys and Girls. Select “Jordan High School” and then the camp you need to register for. Due to CDC guidelines, there will be no registration on the first day of camp- online ONLY.
High School SAC Camp begins Monday, June 8th
Junior High SAC Camp begins Monday, June 15th
Physicals – The Katy ISD Board approved a waiver for the 2020-2021 school year allowing the District to follow the adjusted UIL rule governing physicals.
· All online forms will still be required. The online forms and medical history will all be submitted through rankonesport.com.
· Athletes with valid physicals from the 2019-2020 school year will only need to fill out the medical history portion of the physical for the 2020-2021 school year.
· Any athlete without a valid physical from the 2019-2020 school year will need to get one from a medical professional.
· Athletes answering “Yes” to some questions on the Medical History Form might indicate a change in medical status which could require an updated physical from a medical professional.
· Licensed Athletic Trainers from each high school campus will review all physical forms and notify athletes if further screening is required.
Medical History and Online Forms can be found here: katyisd.rankonesport.com
Once you’ve registered for SAC Camp on RankOne, you will receive a link for a mandatory Zoom orientation meeting. The meeting will be held on Friday, June 5th
Boys meet at 9:00AM
Girls meet at 10:00AM
Links to the PowerPoint presentation are below:
SportsYou Account Codes